姑娘们画下了自己的胸部,还有一句评语

由于男女无法做到真正平等,所以我们不能大摇大摆去女澡堂子研究胸部的多样性,更不知道姑娘们对自己的乳房看法差异。在广袤的乳房世界,任凭你见多识广终究只是坐井观天而已。要想深刻地了解这事儿,有什么比一群姑娘自己说(画)出来更有说服力?

The Cut网站的编辑最近走上纽约街头拦下各类女性,让她们用马克笔,在白板上画下自己的乳房,还要写一句评语……一天下来,最终同意创作乳房自画像的一共有57名女子,年龄从17岁到72岁。

虽然是简笔画,但都是真情实感!

▼Carisma 17岁

I feel they are too big.

我觉得它们大得过头了。

▼Carmin 17岁

One is bigger than the other.

一边比另一边大。

▼Alexa 18岁

I like how my boobs stay perky.

我喜欢自己的胸,它们活力四射。

▼Marn 18岁

Wonkyish.

安康鱼。

▼Carol 18岁

I hope my nipple learns how 2 fly.

我希望自己的乳头能学会飞。

▼Madeline 19岁

I have stretch marks and love to fondle them.

我有妊辰纹,我还特别喜欢抚弄它们。

▼Nessi 20岁

A handful is just enough ...

能“一把抓”就足够了……

▼Stephanie 22岁

I've had DD's since 4th grade. I used to be embarrassed of them, but now ILOVE them!!

我从小学4年级就长到D罩杯了,曾经因为大胸感到很懊恼,但现在我爱死它们了!!

▼Indie 22岁

Protest, a method of unrefined anarchy.

裸体抗议就是野蛮的无政府状态。(图中她画下了自己在裸体抗议时胸部的涂鸦)

▼Alix 22岁

EH.

呃。(这妹子本来写了一句话,涂掉了……反正我们是没看出了来原来写了啥。)

▼Glorimar 23岁

I am not my bra size.

我的胸和我戴的罩杯不一样耶。

▼Yolanda 23岁

My mom says I have long nipples! 🙁

据我妈说,我的乳头很长! 🙁

▼Brianna 23岁

They're more slight than I'd like with stretch marks and erect nipples Iwish I could hide ...

它们比我预期得更小,而且还布满妊辰纹,还有经常激凸的乳头,我想把这些藏起来……

▼Claudia 23岁

I wish I had pockets in my chest so I could tuck my boobs into them when Idon't feel like wearing them.

我真希望胸口能有两个袋子,当我不想抱着这两坨肉时,我可以把胸部塞进去。

▼Lauren 23岁

My boobs feel great.

我的胸部自我感觉好极了。

▼Lauren 24岁

Not wearing a bra is my favorite pastime ...

不穿胸罩就是我最喜欢的一项娱乐……

▼Hayley 24岁

A handful is all you need.

你需要的其实就是“盈盈一握”。

▼Kathryn 24岁

Providing love, nurture, and comfort to myself and others.

它们能给我和别人带来爱、呵护和安慰。

▼Alex 24岁

I used to think I'd never get them.

我曾经还以为自己长不到这么大。

▼Christina 25岁

In high school, we said you could either have cupcake or water drop boobs.Mine are the latter.

上高中时大家都说,女人的胸要么就像纸杯蛋糕,要么就是水滴形的,我的胸属于后者。

▼Alayna 25岁

Every time I see other boobs I realize how different we all are.

每次我看到别人的胸部时,都感到人和人的差别太大了。

▼Rosa 25岁

I feel comfortable with my breasts.

我对自己的胸很满意。

▼Allison 28岁

Downward dogs.

赖皮狗。

▼Callan 29岁

Home is where the bra comes off.

脱乳罩处,便是家。

▼Katherine 31岁

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow.

人人都需要大胸怀(至少像枕头那样)。

▼Jenny 31岁

Sometimes heavy and uncomfortable!

有时它们很重,也很舒服!

▼Serena 31岁

Wouldn't be upset if they were bigger, but at least they're perky (fornow).

再大一点当然更好,不过至少它们(目前为止)还算坚挺。

▼Katy 32岁

Itty bitty, but with lots of nipple.

“眼球”很小,“瞳孔”很大。

▼Jem 33岁

What is there to say?

咋地?!

▼Atongular 37岁

Your resilience to the cut of a knife and the prick of a needle, to insureyour health and well being, made me appreciate and fall in love with you forthe first time.

(应该是对自己的胸部说的话)为了你的健康,你从手术刀和针头下满血复活,这让我感动得对你一见钟情。

▼Doris 37岁

I love when my husband sucks and holds them, yum!!

我就喜欢老公对它们动手又动口,啧啧!!

▼Jess 38岁

Movie boobs never have hair like mine do.

电影里的胸部从来不会像我这样——长毛。

▼Sara 38岁

Not what they used to be.

它们现在这样儿,已经今非昔比了。

▼Irene 41岁

Not big enough.

不大够。

▼Jennifer 45岁

Never have more martinis than you have breasts!

喝马提尼时,永远不要喝得比自己的“乳量”还多!

▼Sandra 47岁

They look like those Dutch shoes.

它们看起来就像荷兰人传统的靴子。

▼Kathy 50岁

Not so bad for 50.

对于50岁的人来说,还不错啦。

▼Carol 50岁

Size don't really matter. Thank God I'm cancer free.

大小不重要,感谢上帝我不会得癌症。

▼Maira 52岁

They are not fake!

它们不是隆出来的!

▼Glenda 54岁

It's a handfull and a mouthfull.

不仅是一手能握住,也是一口能含住。

▼Carol 56岁

Sweet size, always look young.

玲珑小巧,所以看起来总是那么年轻。

▼Andrea 56岁

They were 'too small,' nursed a child, kept a hubby happy and I still amgrateful that they're mine.

奶完孩子,还要供老公玩耍,它们还长在我身上,我已经很感恩了。

▼Dana 58岁

I'm fatter now and have cleavage for the first time ever!

我现在变胖了,于是人生第一次有了乳沟!

▼Gerry“62”岁

I love my breasts! ❤

我爱我胸!❤

▼Pat 62岁

No more cancer!

别再得(乳腺)癌了!

▼Beth 67岁

Sometimes I treat my breasts like a design piece and sometimes I just askpeople to lick them.

有时我会把自己的乳房当成艺术作品,有时我会直截了当让别人去舔它们。

▼Ethel 72岁

I don't have them.

它们没了。

未经允许不得转载:博海拾贝 » 姑娘们画下了自己的胸部,还有一句评语